CONFERENCES & EVENTS
We strengthen the capacities of officials, organizations, leaders and people interested in the issue of religious freedom and conscientious objection through training workshops, forums, seminars, courses and courses.
We design and reproduce printed, audiovisual and auditory material and implement communication campaigns with the aim of contributing to the change of attitudes or practices that limit religious freedom. We support the generation of information on religious freedom and conscientious objection through the promotion of theses and research.
We promote the participation of society, religious associations and institutions by organizing and strengthening the exercise of religious freedom as a human right.
We work together in the design of policies and legislative proposals aimed at guaranteeing religious freedom and conscientious objection.
In National Conscience for Religious Freedom:
- We promote responsible and informed decision-making by strengthening the capacities of officials, organizations, associations, leaders and people interested in human rights related to family development, religious freedom and conscientious objection through training workshops, forums, seminars, courses and courses.
- We support the easy access to reliable, high-quality and high-confidence information on human rights in general and those related to the family, religious freedom and conscientious objection through electronic means, annual reports, monitoring systems and the promotion of of theses and investigations.
- We promote bonding and exchange spaces that promote the exercise of citizenship in the defense of human rights related to the development and strengthening of the family, religious freedom and conscientious objection.
- We generate proposals for the development of programs and actions aimed at strengthening the family.
- We design, implement and evaluate information, education and communication campaigns that contribute to the recovery of universal values and promote the rupture of ideas, perspectives, attitudes, practices or stereotyped behaviors that harm individuals, the family and society.
- We propose policies and legislative agendas aimed at guaranteeing human rights related to the family, religious freedom and conscientious objection. We establish external links for legal support in the defense and promotion of Human Rights related to the development of the family, religious freedom and conscientious objection.
As an association, we want to coordinate with different levels of government, associations and civil society so that together we can influence the culture of respect, protection, promotion and guarantee of human rights, mainly freedom of belief and conscientious objection.